Nothing’s better than hearing our kids laugh or watching them explore the world for the first time. Unless, of course, they’re also wearing an adorable little outfit bringing a smile to everyone around them. As a parent, you want to make sure your kids not only look good and are well dressed, but also that they enjoy the styles they wear. And if you’re a fashionista parent that keeps an eye on the latest trends, we know it can be difficult to find just one daily outfit for your little one. That’s why we have put together a basic list that focuses on five popular and easy everyday trends for little lady’s to wear this spring and summer season.
1. Sleeveless Tank Tops – Beat the warm weather with with a sleeveless or spaghetti strap tank top. For girls try to find fun embellishments like embroidery or lace that add an extra layer of style.
2. Soft Shorts & Cargos – Nothing says summer better than a sleeveless top and short combo! For girls, soft and colorful shorts are an excellent pick for those long summer days. They are open, roomy and pair perfectly with a loose-fitting breezy top.
3. Denim Jackets & Vests – Denim is always a great choice when picking out a summer or spring style outfit for any little lady. Giving your little one a laid back and classic style, Denim jackets or vests make the perfect addition to any summer ensemble, especially if the weather is still a little chilly at night.
4. Flowy Summer Dress – One of our favorite summer outfits is the simple summer flowy dress. It’s light and easy to throw own but can also be dressed up for special occasions. When it comes to summer dresses you can’t go wrong with something that is loose-fitting, shirt-style, or pleated.
5. Ankle Strap Sandals – The final piece to the best summer outfit has to be a pair of ankle strap sandals. They are super comfortable, breathable, and perfect for summer activities like long walks, going to the beach or just playing in the yard.